Arthritis for pets is quite common these days. This is commonly one of the ailments experienced by older pets. Even young pets may also suffer from arthritis. Arthritis may also cause different changes within the joints. These are also painful among the pets affected. There are different signs of arthritis in for pets and they are as follows:
· Difficulty in Moving – if the pet is hesitant in performing things that are once easier for it to accomplish, then this is a sign that it has arthritis. It may consider getting in and out of the vehicle a difficult task to do. It will not also jump into high area because of its discomfort and pain.
· Always feeling Tired – You will notice your pet with arthritis if it always spends the time in sleeping and taking some rest.
· Irritable – It will snap when someone handles or approach. This is because of the pain that it experiences.
· Having Muscle Atrophy – It often develops atrophy or the dying of the muscle tissues. This is because of the decrease in the use of muscles.
· Lick, chew and bite –They likely perform these things because of the pain they suffer. They begin to chew or bite the area that experiences pain. They will also lick it to the point that causes the skin inflammation.